PROTECTS WHEELS AND CALIPERS
Wax is Dead® Heat is an advanced, professional-grade ceramic coating formulated explicitly for wheels and brake callipers.
With just one layer, Heat will protect coated surfaces from brake dust and chemicals for up to 2 years/20,000 miles and can withstand temperatures of up to 1100°C.
Heat offers superb self-cleaning properties thanks to its superhydrophobic surface. The slick and durable coating inhibits the build-up of brake dust deposits and other contaminants making maintenance cleaning easier and safer.
Heat forms an advanced 9H chemical resistant barrier that protects coated surfaces, and prevents deposits such as brake dust, petrol, road salt, coolant, dirt and grime from baking onto the surface as wheels and callipers heat up during driving conditions. Any surface contaminants can be effortlessly removed during a maintenance wash leaving wheels and callipers like new.
- Prevents brake dust from baking onto wheels and calipers.
- Withstands temperatures up to 1100°C.
- Scratch Resistance (9H).
- Superb hydrophobic properties and spectacular beading.
- Contains UV inhibitors to prevent paint fade.
- Prevents corrosion and oxidation.
- High chemical resistance.